Thursday, October 5, 2017

Respond with Text


Many email services, new phones, and operating systems offer the ability to automatically reply to a text message when the user is busy.

I found many of the suggested "auto replies" to be lackluster, and, for ordinary household use, I suggest you try any three of the following ten for a week:

  1. What the fuck?
  2. I don't understand. This happened in February! And why is purple more expensive?
  3. Dennis?
  4. Yeah, I wanted to, but it's still sticky.
  5. Should I tell your sister when I see her later?
  6. Wow, fuck that!
  7. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
  8. Wow, you're a few fries short of a happy meal, aren't you?
  9. I'm getting a blowjob right now.
  10. I'm giving a blowjob right now.


Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment